Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LORESE WANTS A JOB AT CIT

Yep, amazing as it seems I am in the process of applying for a job at CIT. Despite all of the crap going on in the place I still like working and teaching there and as I have said many times there are plenty of good people currently working there. Having said all of that it will be interesting as my reputation proceeds me now - they are well aware of this blog and I know there are people there who would say no to a job for me on that basis alone while bullies still flourish at CIT (for now). Pretty funny when a current manager there has comments on a facebook page about being found 'innocent' and staff have jumped on with their support too, bagging out their employer CIT.

I have been corruptly done out of jobs twice at CIT now and by my own whistle blowing actions I may have disqualified myself for this one as well.

Of course, if I don't get the job it may well be because the person chosen is better qualified and the interviewers decide they are better for the job but how do I judge that now with the nonsense that has gone on? I have lost faith in honest competitive processes not just at CIT but everywhere.

Now you may ask, if you get the job will you stop posting on this blog? Hmmm, good question. Technically as a public service employee posting negative stuff on here would be seen as a sackable offense but really, there are people there who should be sacked for not doing their jobs properly over many years, for bullying and others for hiding that bullying. Not to mention afore mentioned employee and the FB page.

What a can of worms!

If I get the job my readers will be the first to know and from there perhaps I will be able to report what I see being done right - maybe.

Its a wait and see game ...

UPDATE 20/6/13 >>>> GEEZ WHAT WAS I THINKING? NOW WITH THE JENNY DODD THING, I WILL NOT BE APPLYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment